Swatara Water Trail
Until the 1930's, Valley Glen was a recreational park near Bindnagle's Church for swimming, boating and carousel rides. Bindnagle's Church is where John Palm, the founder of Palmyra, is buried. German settlers established Bindnagle's on January 27, 1753. The current church dates back to January 1, 1803. Call Heidi Neiswender (717) 838-6176, church historian, to arrange a tour.
For the complete Trail Guide, click here: Projects/Swatara Water Trail.pdf
< - - - - What's Upstream? What's Downstream? - - - - >
|Return to the SCWA homepage|